Start your October off with us – at the Slater Marietta Community Market!
We missed everyone in September, and we have a great line up for our community this week 🙂
- Freedom Valley Farms will be bringing their ponies
- Live Music from local Todd Swann
- Produce from Feather Creak Farms & Beechwood Farms
- Local meat from Blue Wall Farm
- Fresh Flowers
- Paint a Pumpkin with the TReehouse Cafe
- Fire Truck and Smoke House with Slater Marietta Fire Department
- Local Honey, Skin Care Products, decorations, specialty foods
- Information and fun from the Greenville Library & Seed Mobile
- Free Face Painting!
- Dinner at the Spinx Cluk Truck or Firehouse Dogs (great hamburgers!!!)
- Shaved Ice and desserts
- A fun community atmosphere!
We have enjoyed bringing this event to the community this year – hope you will join us for the last regular market of the season!
**Also mark your calendars for NOV 13th – Our first Holiday Market @ Slater Hall, 10-2pm. For more info go to our link in the main menu.
See you FRIDAY!!!
210 Baker Circle, Marietta SC (Jimi Turner Field) 4-8 pm