We invite you to be a part of the new Slater-Marietta Farmers Market…tucked away just a few miles north of Travelers Rest, and surrounded by mountain views, beautiful parks, hiking trails, lakes, and rivers divided between Greenville and Pickens County.
The Slater-Marietta Farmers Market is an open-air market located at Jimi Turner Park 210 Baker Circle Marietta, S.C. 29661. The market is owned and operated by the Slater-Marietta Community Association, a nonprofit organization with a mission to:
*Provide sources to healthy locally grown food
*Provide a fun family environment for all ages to enjoy
*Highlight Slater-Marietta, along with surrounding communities, and encourage residents, families, and visitors to engage in our community.
We invite farmers, ranchers, florists, bakers, food processors, crafters, artists, entertainers, and food trucks to join us for an exciting monthly event filled with family fun for all ages.
The Market will open on the 2nd & 4th Friday from May to October
*Special Events will be announced.
Grand Opening: May 13th, 2022
Market Hours: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Limited spaces are available
- Fees are due a week prior to the Market date you are participating in.
- Vendors can begin setting up at 1:30 p.m.
- Vendors should be set-up by 3:45 p.m. (Please contact Market Manager if going to be late)
- All unloading vehicles must be removed from the market area by 3:30 p.m.
- Food Vendors, food processors, and vendors will be responsible for complying with all State and Local requirements governing the sale and production of their products.
- For more information on selling your food products visit the Clemson Extension website:
SC Department of Agriculture at 803-734-2210
SC Department of Health and Environmental Control at 803-898-3432.
The Market will be held rain or shine except for severe weather conditions. If the Market is forced to close due to weather conditions vendors will be credited at a later date.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 728 Marietta, SC 29661
Market address: 210 Baker Circle Marietta, SC 29661
Market Manager: Sarah Brown 864-630-0680
We will contact you once the application has been reviewed.
You can also apply through a google doc:
Payments can be made here: Vendor Fee Payment
The Slater Marietta Farmers Market Steering Committee